Experience Coordinator is a very versatile role, spanning across various parts of our camp. You will be a key part of our facilitation crew. As a Senior Facilitator, you will be relied on for your expert meta program knowledge, and can expect to be one of our go-to program directors.
On top of this, when not on program you will be assigned key organisation projects that will enhance our product delivery and support our Experience Managers. This is a great role for those looking to hone in and up skill their Facilitation skills, whilst also gaining an insight into the behind the scenes of our business, and gaining valuable experience.
Below you will find a detailed list of what is involved in being an Experience Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support in Operation and experience related projects.
- Coordinate, and/or support organisation long and short-term projects
- Facilitate training sessions and professional development opportunities for program staff.
- Coordinate various components KFAC programs, including scheduling, logistics, pre-programming handovers, allocation of resources and comms to delivery teams.
- Facilitate or Program Direct on assigned program shifts, alternatively providing program support and logistics.
Develop management competencies in one of the Organisation Management Roles. These specialisations will range from 6-12 months:
- Development individual inventory; mastering complex remote programs, and organisational programs
- Also involved in other various Projects for example: Odoo, First Aid Course, SOP Reviews
Attitude we are looking for
- A heart for positive change and growth
- Someone who lives for the outdoors
- Someone who enjoys working in a team and taking on a leadership role
- Have strong intention to help make in the organisation successful
- An exceptional communicator with great interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Heavy Rigid Licence (or willing to obtain)
- Mastered KFAC Metaprogram and Operations Method
- Relevant Cert IV/Diploma/Degree (completed or in progress)
- Experience of delivery in our organisation (JDP & KFAC)
What's great about working with us.
- Gelling with an amazing crew that feels like home.
- Being in and around nature all the time.
- Working with a team who love what they do.
- Going on adventures ever day.
- Only 60min from Melbourne CBD
Above award rates
Overnight rates when on-call
Skill Qualification based pay scaling - Personal Development Is beefing up the brain and the bank account!
Learning on the Job
Annual paid staff training
Plenty of opportunities for personal development, further training and mentoring
Connect with People
Meet like-minded people amongst your fellow crew. and enjoy multiple fun staff functions throughout the year, as well as regular Friday afternoon crew-hangs after a big week!
Eat. Sleep. Get outdoors. Repeat.
All meals and accomodation provided by us while you're working.
And our food is YUM, we promise!